Selling Your Columbus OH Area Home?
Click Here to Download Our Listing Presentation Packet »
There is so much to think about when selling your home
- Is it a buyers’ market or a sellers’ market?
- How can I price my home so that it sells quickly?
- What marketing strategies are effective and will sell my home quickly?
- What’s this thing called “curb appeal?”
- What should I do to have my home in top-selling condition?
- How much should I fix? How much should I leave as-is?
- How much of a hassle is involved in showing my home?
- Should I try to sell my home all by myself? Or should I use an agent?
- What about all the paperwork and legalities?
- What about my next home? Should I buy or rent?
- And more!
My Strategy for Marketing Your Home
- Staging strategies
- Pricing strategies
- For Sale Sign, Rider Signs, and Directional Signs
- Distribution of Flyers in Neighborhood
- Flyers in House/Home Book/Comment Cards
- Open houses
- Web Listings Including Enhanced Listing on Realtor.com
- Just Listed Cards
- Track Showings/Collect Feedback
- Weekly Seller Updates With Competitive Analysis and Statistics
Weekly Follow-Up Process
- Consultation with Agents Showing Property To Obtain Feedback
- Review Market Statistics For New Listings, Pending Sales, Price Reductions, etc
- Continuous Communication With Seller